Challenger BF50 Heavy Duty Hand Pallet Truck
Challenger BF50 Heavy Duty Hand Pallet Truck- The BF50 has a maximum load capacity of 5000kg
- Steel Tandem Load rollers (80mm x 68mm)
- Steel Steer Wheels (200mm x 50mm)
- Excellent Hydraulic Lift unit
- 3-position trigger; Lift, Lower + Neutral
- Overload/Pressure relief valve
- Strong, torsion-resistant steel construction
- Bushed pivot points
- Greasing points
- Towing eye
- Lowered fork height: 90mm
- Raised fork height: 200mm
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR YOUR Challenger PALLET TRUCK:
Progressive Brake, Footbrake, On/Off Brake + Quick lift option to be fitted on a BF hand pallet truck
- Progressive - Pallet Truck brakes operates like a bicycle brake i.e. the more you pull the brake lever, the harder the brake is applied. This type of system is also fitted with a parking brake. Available on standard, quicklift, reel handling and low profile trucks.
- Foot-brake - Pallet Truck brake is operated using the foot to apply and release brake.
- On/Off - Pallet truck brake is applied using the lever on the handle
- Quick-Lift - lifts up to 200mm with only 6 strokes (normally 13 to 14). All BF pallet trucks up to 3000kg in capacity can be fitted with a 'Quicklift' pump.
- If you order a brake type and/or Quick Lift when you order your pallet truck then it will be supplied to you ready with the options fitted!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: